Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tonight dinner is on my own. The hubby and my oldest son went to a sports bar/restaurant to watch the BCS Championships and my youngest son requested a snack of pop tarts when he got home from school. He then requested a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk later in the evening.

Dinner for me was simple but very tasty (and healthy). I grabbed a bag of frozen vegetable stew mix and put it in a pot with vegetable broth. I let it simmer for 35 minutes and ate it just like that. I have to tell you it was better than I thought. I even have some leftovers to go with a salad for lunch tomorrow. Yummy!!!!!

Sorry to be so boring the last few days but the boys' illnesses have really worn me out. Not to mention the fact that I think I may have caught some bug myself. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment